2131 Norfolk Ave, Westchester, IL 601543 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,664 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $179,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15214220270000
- Zillow Home ID: 3774905
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2131 Norfolk Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60154 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% greater than in Westchester, and 1034.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60154 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60154 home values.
- 2125 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$219K321,453
- 2137 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$167K--11,064
- 2119 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$198K321,082
- 2143 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$142K331,272
- 2113 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$176K--1.51,258
- 2134 Manchester Ave Westchester, IL$168K--11,062
- 2124 Manchester Ave Westchester, IL$176K211,290
- 2136 Manchester Ave Westchester, IL$159K--11,043
- 2109 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$177K31.51,258
- 2118 Manchester Ave Westchester, IL$173K221,166
- 2142 Manchester Ave Westchester, IL$165K--11,258
- 2112 Manchester Ave Westchester, IL$167K--11,132
- 2105 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$271K--22,001
- 2108 Manchester Ave Westchester, IL$172K--1938
- 2130 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$188K--1.51,506
- 2136 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$245K--1.51,285
- 2124 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$159K--11,082
- 2142 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$161K--1.51,064
- 2118 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$135K--11,082
- 2101 Norfolk Ave Westchester, IL$262K--21,748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.