- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2131 Union St, Lafayette, IN 479044 beds, 4 baths, 2,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,706 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Lot depth: 390
- Lot width: 127
- Parcel #: 790721426003000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50643764
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2131 Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.1% greater than in Lafayette, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47904 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47904 home values.
- 2111 Union St Lafayette, IN$215K32.52,938
- 2135 Union St Lafayette, IN$93K--12,156
- 2239 Union St Lafayette, IN$186K------
- 2239 Union St Lafayette, IN$190K------
- 713 N 22nd St Lafayette, IN$109K11.51,431
- 709 N 22nd St Lafayette, IN$107K211,484
- 2103 Union St Lafayette, IN$104K--21,272
- 705 N 22nd St Lafayette, IN$110K--21,431
- 2205 Union St Lafayette, IN$166K522,448
- 701 N 22nd St Lafayette, IN$109K--21,431
- 2207 Union St Lafayette, IN$98K--11,736
- N 22nd St Lafayette, IN--------
- 2015 Union St Lafayette, IN$161K312,236
- 829 N 21st St Lafayette, IN$411K43.56,058
- 2209 Union St Lafayette, IN$67K--1844
- 2208 Union St Lafayette, IN$124K421,460
- 2211 Union St Lafayette, IN$78K--11,924
- Cobblestone Ct Lafayette, IN--------
Nearby Schools in Lafayette
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292