This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $53
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 251 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stone, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 066 - Roosevelt Elementary District, Elementary School \ Ed & Verma Pastor, Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Cesar Chavez, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Ed and Verma Pastor, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Tandem Garage, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,285 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2132398254
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Mountain home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among South Mountain homes, this home is valued 47.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 80.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% greater than in Phoenix, and 162.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
|2137 W Darrel Rd Phoenix, AZ||$147K||3||2||1,743|
|2141 W Darrel Rd Phoenix, AZ||$170K||--||--||2,181|
|2133 W Darrel Rd Phoenix, AZ||$163K||4||3||2,285|
|2138 W Darrel Rd Phoenix, AZ||$102K||3||2||1,497|
|2134 W Darrel Rd Phoenix, AZ||$172K||4||2||1,901|
|2142 W Darrel Rd Phoenix, AZ||$168K||--||--||1,906|
|2136 W Maldonado Rd Phoenix, AZ||$162K||4||2||1,906|
|2140 W Maldonado Rd Phoenix, AZ||$195K||4||3||2,994|
|2132 W Maldonado Rd Phoenix, AZ||$170K||--||--||2,285|
|2130 W Darrel Rd Phoenix, AZ||$213K||--||--||2,994|
|2131 W Vineyard Rd Phoenix, AZ||$196K||--||--||2,484|
|2202 W Darrel Rd Phoenix, AZ||$171K||--||--||1,906|
|2135 W Vineyard Rd Phoenix, AZ||$211K||--||--||2,704|
|2127 W Maldonado Rd Phoenix, AZ||$167K||4||2||1,906|
|6911 S 21st Ln Phoenix, AZ||$229K||4||2||2,484|
|6907 S 21st Ln Phoenix, AZ||$174K||4||2||1,906|
|6915 S 21st Ln Phoenix, AZ||$153K||4||2||1,743|
|2205 W Darrel Rd Phoenix, AZ||$199K||4||2||2,484|
|6903 S 21st Ln Phoenix, AZ||$267K||4||2.5||2,994|
|2123 W Vineyard Rd Phoenix, AZ||$151K||4||2||1,743|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!