- Built in 1989
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,455 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 1994 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $620
- MLS #: 15910333
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- View: City, Mountain
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Appliances: Gas Or Electric Dryer Hookup
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Association Rules: Call for Rules
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Security Safety: Community (N)
- Floor Material: Marble
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Association Amenities: Onsite Property Management
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Association Amenities: Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- Association Amenities: Assoc Pet Rules
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 416
- Floor size: 1,903 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 4329011056
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 20510920
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $860K-1.12M.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Century City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Century City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Century City home values.
|Other Units in this Building (411)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2112 Century Park Ln|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.