2132 Jackson St, Fremont, CA 945393 beds, 2 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $830,000
- Price/sqft: $507
- Flooring: Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 525 047705400
- Zillow Home ID: 25034730
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2132 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in Fremont, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Valley home values.
- 2148 Jackson St Fremont, CA$1.03M421,840
- 2116 Jackson St Fremont, CA$1.13M33.51,824
- 42398 Barbary St Fremont, CA$1.12M421,938
- 2164 Jackson St Fremont, CA$885K31973
- 42386 Barbary St Fremont, CA$890K321,204
- 42387 Barbary St Fremont, CA$1.08M321,902
- 2180 Jackson St Fremont, CA$921K321,332
- 42374 Barbary St Fremont, CA$969K421,402
- 1942 Jackson Ct Fremont, CA$1.13M421,938
- 42356 Troyer Ave Fremont, CA$2.07M543,700
- 1924 Jackson Ct Fremont, CA$1.09M321,798
- 1960 Jackson Ct Fremont, CA$1.32M42.52,449
- 42344 Troyer Ave Fremont, CA$918K321,114
- 42385 Barbary St Fremont, CA$1.25M422,256
- 2200 Jackson St Fremont, CA$904K321,304
- 1978 Jackson Ct Fremont, CA$959K321,465
- 1923 Jackson Ct Fremont, CA$614K421,442
- 42373 Barbary St Fremont, CA$923K30.51,473
- 42332 Troyer Ave Fremont, CA$1.37M43.52,818
- 1906 Jackson Ct Fremont, CA$1.14M321,997
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.