2133 Fulton Ave # 13, Cincinnati, OH 452063 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,637 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Located near Mirror Lake in the heart of Eden Park, walk to the Art Museum and Playhouse in the Park. 5 minutes to Downtown Cincinnati.
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $250,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,637 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 10
- Parcel #: 0690003036700
- Zillow Home ID: 63569946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2133 Fulton Avenue # 13
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Walnut Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% greater than in Cincinnati, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Walnut Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walnut Hills home values.
Nearby Schools in Cincinnati
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292