- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2133 Willesdon Dr W, Jacksonville, FL 322463 beds, 2 baths, 1,617 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,812 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 415 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,617 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 1652634255
- Zillow Home ID: 62777309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2133 Willesdon Drive W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sandalwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Jacksonville, and 202.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sandalwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sandalwood home values.
- 2141 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$173K321,865
- 2125 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$171K531,584
- 11156 Millington Ct Jacksonville, FL$201K42.52,302
- 2117 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$168K321,427
- 2149 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$175K321,865
- 11148 Millington Ct Jacksonville, FL$174K321,264
- 11164 Millington Ct Jacksonville, FL$178K421,874
- 2109 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$170K321,494
- 2157 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$169K321,493
- 2134 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$169K321,484
- 2126 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$168K321,524
- 2142 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$185K421,865
- 11142 Englenook Dr Jacksonville, FL$183K321,738
- 2142 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$178K421,865
- 2118 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$175K321,738
- 11149 Millington Ct Jacksonville, FL$178K321,887
- 2150 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$172K321,487
- 11172 Millington Ct Jacksonville, FL$168K321,483
- 2101 Willesdon Dr W Jacksonville, FL$177K321,584
- 11175 Willesdon Dr S Jacksonville, FL$172K321,534
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.