2134 W Marco Polo Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850273 beds, 2 baths, 1,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 59 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $179,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 20917211
- Zillow Home ID: 7970552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2134 W Marco Polo Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 161% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
- 2128 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$145K--21,138
- 2140 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$165K--21,424
- 2121 W Wahalla Ln Phoenix, AZ$167K31751,520
- 2133 W Wahalla Ln Phoenix, AZ$166K321,542
- 2133 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$156K--21,283
- 2122 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$160K--21,424
- 2127 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$137K321,110
- 2144 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$173K--2.51,774
- 2143 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$152K--2.51,495
- 2121 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$160K--21,488
- 19639 N 21st Dr Phoenix, AZ$207K--3.752,472
- 2134 W Wahalla Ln Phoenix, AZ$165K31.81,400
- 2116 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$132K311,110
- 2152 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$162K--2.51,495
- 2115 W Wahalla Ln Phoenix, AZ$150K--21,283
- 2151 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$165K321,774
- 2128 W Wahalla Ln Phoenix, AZ$162K--21,424
- 2115 W Marco Polo Rd Phoenix, AZ$153K321,283
- 2144 W Behrend Dr Phoenix, AZ$133K--21,110
- 2122 W Wahalla Ln Phoenix, AZ$156K--21,283
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!