2135 County Highway 33, Cooperstown, NY 133264 beds, 3 baths, 2,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Apartment Type \ 0,Basement Type \ Partial,Building Style \ 0,Construction Type \ 0,Garage Type \ Attached,Property Type \ Single Family Detached,Residential Style \ Two Story,Sewer Type \ Private Septic,View City \ 0,View Lake \ 0,View Mountain \ 0,View Ocean \ 0,View Park \ 0,View Pond \ 0,View Private \ 0,View River \ 0,View Scenic \ 0,View Stream \ 0,View Street \ 0,View Type \ 0,View Wooded \ 0,Walk-in Closet \ 0,Water Source Type \ Private Well,
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,237 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2140679715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2135 County Highway 33
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13326, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 700% higher than in Middlefield, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13326 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middlefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2135 County Highway 33 # 0 Cooperstown, NY$201K------
- 2227 County Highway 33 Cooperstown, NY$112K611,898
- 2191 County Highway 33 Cooperstown, NY$161K31.51,152
- 2237 County Highway 33 Cooperstown, NY$482K52.53,435
- 2183 County Highway 33 Cooperstown, NY$291K422,788
- 2183 County Highway 33 Cooperstown, NY$284K51.52,372
- 101 Hade Hollow Rd Cooperstown, NY$251K422,100
- 2180 County Highway 33 Cooperstown, NY$271K31.51,984
- 101 Hade Hollow Rd Cooperstown, NY$161K412,240
- 115 Hade Hollow Rd Cooperstown, NY$288K321,472
- 119 Hade Hollow Rd Cooperstown, NY$87K--11,376
- 2250 County Highway 33 Cooperstown, NY$423K43.52,496
- 2250 County Highway 33 Cooperstown, NY$331K42.53,396
- 119 Chase Rd Cooperstown, NY$278K321,377
- 127 Chase Rd Cooperstown, NY$246K31.51,388
- 131 Chase Rd Cooperstown, NY--------
- 2163 County Highway 33 Cooperstown, NY$96K322,536
- Co Highway 33 Cooperstown, NY--------
- 156 Chase Rd Cooperstown, NY$297K31.51,853
Nearby Schools in Middlefield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292