2135 Ridge Pointe Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 970345 beds, 5 baths, 6,755 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $990,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1828 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park, Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Heated Garage work shop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,755 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00317428
- Zillow Home ID: 48234976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2135 Ridge Pointe Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Lake Oswego, and 64.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97034 home values.
- 2125 Ridge Pointe Dr Lake Oswego, OR$826K43.53,489
- 2145 Ridge Pointe Dr Lake Oswego, OR$881K43.54,892
- 2155 Ridge Pointe Dr Lake Oswego, OR$751K333,396
- 2115 Ridge Pointe Dr Lake Oswego, OR$837K43.53,546
- 2165 Ridge Pointe Dr Lake Oswego, OR$889K434,320
- 18483 Ray Ridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$718K32.53,255
- 18493 Ray Ridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$1.17M44.54,346
- 18493 Ray Ridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$767K44.54,346
- 2105 Ridge Pointe Dr Lake Oswego, OR$943K53.55,513
- 18503 Ray Ridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$771K443,783
- 18470 Ray Ridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$772K42.54,100
- 18460 Ray Ridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$697K333,241
- 2110 Ridge Pointe Dr Lake Oswego, OR$950K53.55,028
- 18480 Ray Ridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$848K53.55,146
- 18500 Ray Ridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$835K33.54,494
- 18490 Ray Ridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$764K433,426
- 2100 Ridge Pointe Dr Lake Oswego, OR$877K754,516
- 2090 Ridge Pointe Dr Lake Oswego, OR$793K544,186
- 1961 Cheryl Ct Lake Oswego, OR$1.44M54.55,124
- 1949 Cheryl Ct Lake Oswego, OR$1.28M54.55,002
Nearby Schools in Lake Oswego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!