2135 Shortcreek Rd, Hilliard, OH 43026
Sold on 10/21/13: $147,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,749 sq ft
- Lot:4,835 sqft
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $147,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesPatio has 12 x 10 retractable "Sunsetter Awning" unit.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Office, Walk-in closet
- Last Remodel Year2009
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #010255403
- Days on Zillow140
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- School DistrictCOLUMBUS CSD 2503 FRA CO.
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID55333915
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$148,188||$141K – $156K||-$756||$84||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,383/mo||$1.1K – $1.7K/mo||+$15||$0.79||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Sweetwater home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Columbus as a whole. Among Sweetwater homes, this home is valued 19.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sweetwater market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.4% lower than in Columbus, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sweetwater home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sweetwater home values.
Neighborhood for 2135 Shortcreek Road
- 2129 Shortcreek Rd Hilliard, OH$126K32.01,190
- 2141 Shortcreek Rd Hilliard, OH$109K22.01,190
- 2147 Shortcreek Rd Hilliard, OH$149K32.51,769
- 2123 Shortcreek Rd Hilliard, OH$156K32.11,650
- 2153 Shortcreek Rd Hilliard, OH$155K32.51,772
- 2142 Ripple Rd Hilliard, OH$138K32.51,480
- 2136 Ripple Rd Hilliard, OH$140K33.01,545
- 2148 Ripple Rd Hilliard, OH$142K32.51,545
- 2130 Ripple Rd Hilliard, OH$149K32.51,772
- 2154 Ripple Rd Hilliard, OH$136K32.01,233
- 5835 Trailwater Ln LOT 31 Hilliard, OH$136K32.01,190
- 5835 Trailwater Ln Hilliard, OH$132K32.01,190
- 2124 Ripple Rd Hilliard, OH$150K32.51,769
- 2160 Ripple Rd Hilliard, OH$156K32.51,772
- 5831 Coldcreek Dr Hilliard, OH$146K32.51,480
- 5824 Trailwater Ln Hilliard, OH$164K42.51,782
- 2116 Ripple Rd Hilliard, OH$125K22.01,233
- 5829 Trailwater Ln Hilliard, OH$143K33.01,508
- 5886 Crystal Pond Blvd Hilliard, OH$150K32.51,532
- 5823 Coldcreek Dr Hilliard, OH$148K32.51,717
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005