2136 4th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981195 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1993 for $315,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,740 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2397100650
- Zillow Home ID: 48795531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2136 4th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% greater than in Seattle, and 20.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 2140 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.12M43.252,210
- 2134 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.07M32.52,480
- 2142 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$919K31.52,430
- 2130 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$669K41.51,230
- 2146 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$829K43.023,020
- 2128 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$717K422,420
- 2148 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$758K41.752,150
- 2124 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$665K32.251,690
- 2122 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$586K411,440
- 2152 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$772K41.51,850
- 2118 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.02M422,710
- 321 W Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$876K532,390
- 2217 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$809K111,000
- 315 W Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$532K432,200
- 2211 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$459K21990
- 2116 4th Ave W Seattle, WA$850K432,740
- 2207 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$467K21920
- 2219 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$542K31990
- 2223 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$823K432,560
- 2205 3rd Ave W Seattle, WA$717K31.751,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.