2136 Kirk Way, Sacramento, CA 958223 beds, 2 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 475 sqft
- 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage with Laundry Hook Ups, 3 Bedroom, Dual Pane Windows, Gardener Included., Master Bedroom Suite, Owner Pays Sewer & Garbage, Section 8 Ok, Small Pets Negotiable W/ Deposit, Storage Shed
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 04801330030000
- Zillow Home ID: 25846491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2136 Kirk Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Meadowview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% higher than in Sacramento, and 137.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Meadowview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meadowview home values.
- 2140 Kirk Way Sacramento, CA$166K321,188
- 2132 Kirk Way Sacramento, CA$181K421,436
- 2137 Meadowview Rd Sacramento, CA$155K321,084
- 2141 Meadowview Rd Sacramento, CA$155K321,094
- 7589 Eddylee Way Sacramento, CA$200K421,588
- 2133 Meadowview Rd Sacramento, CA$162K321,094
- 2142 Kirk Way Sacramento, CA$158K321,094
- 2145 Meadowview Rd Sacramento, CA$153K321,084
- 2128 Kirk Way Sacramento, CA$188K321,330
- 7588 Eddylee Way Sacramento, CA$175K421,436
- 7585 Eddylee Way Sacramento, CA$144K421,436
- 2129 Meadowview Rd Sacramento, CA$158K321,084
- 2149 Meadowview Rd Sacramento, CA$153K321,094
- 2144 Kirk Way Sacramento, CA$132K321,334
- 2124 Kirk Way Sacramento, CA$184K321,304
- 7584 Eddylee Way Sacramento, CA$177K321,330
- 7576 Collingwood St Sacramento, CA$151K421,287
- 7581 Eddylee Way Sacramento, CA$162K321,330
- 2125 Meadowview Rd Sacramento, CA$151K311,020
- 7572 Collingwood St Sacramento, CA$161K331,094
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!