- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2136 Spruce St, Denver, CO 802383 beds, 3 baths, 1,437 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2009
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 442 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,437 sqft
- Parcel #: 0133240028000
- Zillow Home ID: 96113804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2136 Spruce Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stapleton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.3% less than in Denver, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Stapleton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stapleton home values.
- 2146 Spruce St Denver, CO$293K32.51,437
- 2156 Spruce St Denver, CO$302K331,494
- 2160 Spruce St Denver, CO$320K321,715
- 2222 Spruce St Denver, CO--------
- 2166 Spruce St Denver, CO$316K32.51,715
- 2220 Spruce St Denver, CO$313K331,500
- 2176 Spruce St Denver, CO$297K321,437
- 2136 Spruce St Denver, CO$217K32.51,594
- 2216 Spruce St Denver, CO$324K331,600
- 7808 E 21st Ave Denver, CO$377K221,313
- 7818 E 21st Ave Denver, CO$414K32.51,756
- 2226 Spruce St Denver, CO$538K32.52,306
- 2226 Spruce St Denver, CO$284K32.52,306
- 7828 E 21st Ave Denver, CO$357K221,239
- 2214 Spruce St Denver, CO$262K221,276
- 7838 E 21st Ave Denver, CO$400K32.51,697
- 2196 Spruce St Denver, CO$329K431,715
- 2180 Spruce St Denver, CO$296K231,437
- 2186 Spruce St Denver, CO$309K321,500
- 2200 Spruce St Denver, CO$308K321,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!