21365 Cambridge Circle Upper, Brookfield, WI 530454 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,238 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Elmbrook School District (Brookfield Elementary, Wisconsin Hills Middle School, Brookfield Central High School)
Walking distance to city park with public tennis courts, soccer field, baseball diamond and playground. 1/2 mile from Fox Brook County Park with swimming, sand beach, picnic areas, pavilion, paddle boats, fishing and walking/bike path.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $309,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 487 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,238 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: BR C1079246
- Zillow Home ID: 40622761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21365 Cambridge Circle Upper
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% greater than in Brookfield, and 16.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brookfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53045 home values.
- 21370 Hollycrest Ct Brookfield, WI$298K42.52,162
- 21335 Cambridge Circle Upper Brookfield, WI$328K422,286
- 21405 Cambridge Circle Upper Brookfield, WI$347K42.52,492
- 21370 Cambridge Circle Upper Brookfield, WI$273K321,910
- 21330 Hollycrest Ct Brookfield, WI$329K42.52,333
- 2845 Cambridge Cir Brookfield, WI$343K42.52,440
- 21330 Cambridge Circle Upper Brookfield, WI$330K42.52,391
- 21400 Cambridge Circle Upper Brookfield, WI$302K332,182
- 21400 Hollycrest Ct Brookfield, WI$310K42.52,310
- 21455 Cambridge Circle Upper Brookfield, WI$335K42.52,238
- 2840 Almesbury Ave Brookfield, WI$367K62.52,700
- 2890 Cambridge Ct Brookfield, WI$348K42.52,389
- 2835 Cambridge Cir Brookfield, WI$272K31.51,680
- 21440 Cambridge Circle Upper Brookfield, WI$363K42.52,571
- 21325 Hollycrest Ct Brookfield, WI$328K42.52,505
- 21365 Hollycrest Ct Brookfield, WI$310K422,688
- 21440 Hollycrest Ct Brookfield, WI$326K42.52,449
- 2815 Cambridge Cir Brookfield, WI$306K42.52,210
- 21470 Cambridge Circle Upper Brookfield, WI$357K42.52,538
- 2850 Cambridge Ct Brookfield, WI$345K42.52,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!