21380 Back Dr, Colfax, CA 957134 beds, 4 baths, 4,912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2688 sqft
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 071290064000
- Zillow Home ID: 17689043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21380 Back Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95713, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in Colfax, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95713 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colfax.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95713 home values.
- 21375 Back Dr Colfax, CA$298K42.52,035
- 305 Thunder Rd Colfax, CA$341K42.52,150
- 21365 Back Dr Colfax, CA$264K321,716
- 235 Twin Pnes Colfax, CA$447K42.52,336
- 277 Twin Pnes Colfax, CA$409K322,232
- 21440 Back Dr Colfax, CA$304K421,962
- 355 Thunder Rd Colfax, CA$483K443,140
- 21345 Back Dr Colfax, CA$619K543,634
- 375 Thunder Rd Colfax, CA$343K321,928
- 21325 Back Dr Colfax, CA$478K433,582
- 111 Twin Pnes Colfax, CA$607K42.52,840
- 260 Twin Pnes Colfax, CA$515K332,722
- 750 Live Oak Rd Colfax, CA$293K32.52,056
- 909 Live Oak Rd Colfax, CA$335K332,038
- 885 Live Oak Rd Colfax, CA$221K21702
- 190 Twin Pnes Colfax, CA$270K321,797
- 1091 E Weimar Cross Rd Colfax, CA$405K422,247
- 1155 E Weimar Cross Rd Colfax, CA$247K321,440
- 395 Thunder Rd Colfax, CA$265K321,552
- 21400 El Rancho Ln Colfax, CA$910K434,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292