2139 Noriega St, San Francisco, CA 94122
Sold on 8/9/13: $680,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,162 sq ft
- Lot:2,321 sqft
- Year Built:1938
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $680,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow216
- Lot Depth93
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #2065 004A
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15112670
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$793,101||$706K – $880K||-$2,224||$682||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,389/mo||$2.3K – $4.8K/mo||+$61||$2.92||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Central Sunset home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Central Sunset homes, this home is valued 11.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.5% less than in San Francisco, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Sunset home values.
Neighborhood for 2139 Noriega Street
- 2133 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$836K--1.01,162
- 2145 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$807K21.01,469
- 1816 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$857K22.01,621
- 1812 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$766K--1.01,125
- 2127 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$795K21.01,162
- 1800 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$795K--1.01,365
- 1820 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$752K22.01,162
- 2121 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$870K--1.01,162
- 1824 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$793K--1.01,162
- 2115 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$773K--1.01,175
- 1828 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$792K--1.01,162
- 1817 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$867K32.01,882
- 1832 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$778K--1.01,162
- 1821 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$825K--1.01,162
- 1790 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$948K43.01,969
- 1807 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$749K--2.01,060
- 1825 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$767K22.01,162
- 1801 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$818K--1.01,476
- 1811 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$931K43.01,900
- 1836 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$753K22.01,218
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005