- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2139 Stonehenge Cir, Akron, OH 443193 beds, 2 baths, 1,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,138 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $123,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 7300511
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 52692702
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2139 Stonehenge Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44319, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26% lower than in Akron, and 51.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44319 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44319 home values.
- 2137 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$119K32.51,252
- 2141 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$131K32.51,554
- 2164 Canterbury Cir Akron, OH$128K32.51,407
- 2135 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$116K221,182
- 2143 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$115K32.51,232
- 2162 Canterbury Cir Akron, OH$140K42.52,078
- 2166 Canterbury Cir Akron, OH$156K332,066
- 2134 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$112K31.51,152
- 2132 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$140K32.51,530
- 2145 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$115K321,136
- 2136 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$105K221,150
- 2133 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$113K32.51,232
- 2130 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$122K331,302
- 2304 Canterbury Cir Akron, OH$151K331,611
- 2138 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$124K32.51,356
- 555 Hastings Ct Akron, OH$110K331,212
- 2128 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$112K31.51,168
- 553 Hastings Ct Akron, OH$110K321,156
- 2147 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$130K32.51,484
- 2140 Stonehenge Cir Akron, OH$141K422,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.