214-216 Clayton St, San Francisco, CA 941172 beds, 1 bath, 4,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,652 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Shared backyard,Large foyer with additional closets,Classic Victorian finishes throughout,Updated main bathroom with clawfoot tub and stand up shower,Includes living room and formal dining room,Enormous 2BR full floor flat,Classic light fixtures and moldings throughout,Bay windows in front,Two decorative fireplaces with built in cabinetry,Brand new modern gas kitchen with stainless appliances and dishwasher,Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,330 sqft
- Parcel #: 1210 027
- Zillow Home ID: 15086254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 214-216 Clayton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Panhandle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 166.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 58.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Panhandle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Panhandle home values.
- 210-212 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$1.81M--21,520
- 220-222 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$1.87M--23,470
- 206-208 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$1.9M--23,110
- 224-226 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$3.02M--23,470
- 200 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$2.95M323,030
- 228 Clayton St # 2 San Francisco, CA$2.44M11--
- 1967-1969 Hayes St San Francisco, CA$2.74M--22,600
- 222 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$2.44M41--
- 214 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$1.78M422,650
- 1961-1965 Hayes St San Francisco, CA$2.77M--34,254
- 112 Clayton St San Francisco, CA$1.25M--12,237
- 1976 Hayes St San Francisco, CA$920K21.5--
- 1892 Fell St San Francisco, CA$6.58M837,275
- 1955-1959 Hayes St San Francisco, CA$1.79M--34,500
- 1872 Fell St San Francisco, CA$1.18M331,007
- 1870 Fell St San Francisco, CA$2.18M321,799
- 1874 Fell St San Francisco, CA$3.48M423,322
- 1864 Fell St # 1 San Francisco, CA$3.41M------
- 1864-1866 Fell St San Francisco, CA$6.9M656,000
- 1992 Hayes St San Francisco, CA$843K22--
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292