214 4th St SE, Washington, DC 200031 bed, 1 bath, 2,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $1,210,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Living room, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,386 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 0819 0025
- Zillow Home ID: 415723
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 214 4th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in Washington, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 216 4th St SE Washington, DC$1.1M431,632
- 212 4th St SE Washington, DC$865K111,754
- 210 4th St SE Washington, DC$907K43.51,884
- 218 4th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$578K21863
- 208 4th St SE Washington, DC$948K442,158
- 218 4th St SE APT 1 Washington, DC$471K11782
- 204 4th St SE Washington, DC$944K43.52,062
- 407 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$713K31.51,316
- 222 4th St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$417K21--
- 411 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$1.16M532,180
- 202 4th St SE Washington, DC$893K63.51,899
- 408 Seward Sq SE APT 7 Washington, DC$346K11644
- 408 Seward Sq SE APT 4 Washington, DC$439K11770
- 413 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$839K231,062
- 213 4th St SE APT A Washington, DC--Studio1722
- 404 Seward Sq SE Washington, DC$1.81M52.53,268
- 200 4th St SE Washington, DC$956K442,060
- 215 5th St SE Washington, DC$897K331,836
- 218 4th St SE # 2 Washington, DC$556K21824
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292