214 4th St SE, Washington, DC 200031 bed, 1 bath, 2,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $1,210,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Living room, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,386 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 0819 0025
- Zillow Home ID: 415723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 214 4th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Washington, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 216 4th St SE Washington, DC$1.1M431,632
- 212 4th St SE Washington, DC$864K111,754
- 210 4th St SE Washington, DC$896K43.51,884
- 218 4th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$583K21863
- 208 4th St SE Washington, DC$941K442,158
- 218 4th St SE APT 1 Washington, DC$475K11782
- 204 4th St SE Washington, DC$932K43.52,062
- 407 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$712K31.51,316
- 222 4th St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$421K21--
- 411 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$1.11M532,180
- 202 4th St SE Washington, DC$905K63.51,899
- 408 Seward Sq SE APT 7 Washington, DC$344K11644
- 408 Seward Sq SE APT 4 Washington, DC$442K11770
- 413 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$843K231,062
- 404 Seward Sq SE Washington, DC$1.84M52.53,268
- 200 4th St SE Washington, DC$975K442,060
- 215 5th St SE Washington, DC$880K331,836
- 218 4th St SE # 2 Washington, DC$558K21824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292