214 4th St SE, Washington, DC 20003
Sold on 6/7/11: $1,210,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Miscellaneous:2,386 sq ft
- Lot:1,876 sqft
- Year Built:1880
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $1,210,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer
- Last Remodel Year2000
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0819 0025
- Room Count11
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID415723
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow1008
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,279,387||$1.14M – $1.39M||-$27,591||$536||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,752/mo||$2.0K – $4.8K/mo||+$19||$1.15||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 88.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% less than in Washington, and 76.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 214 4th St Se
- 216 4th St SE Washington, DC$935K43.01,632
- 212 4th St SE Washington, DC$879K11.01,754
- 210 4th St SE Washington, DC$974K43.51,884
- 218 4th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$486K21.0863
- 208 4th St SE Washington, DC$1.04M44.02,158
- 218 4th St SE APT 1 Washington, DC$418K11.0782
- 204 4th St SE Washington, DC$1.06M43.52,062
- 407 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$755K31.51,316
- 222 4th St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$406K21.0--
- 411 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$1.12M53.02,180
- 202 4th St SE Washington, DC$942K63.51,899
- 408 Seward Sq SE APT 7 Washington, DC$317K11.0567
- 408 Seward Sq SE APT 4 Washington, DC$422K11.0770
- 413 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$843K23.01,062
- 404 Seward Sq SE Washington, DC$1.38M52.53,268
- 200 4th St SE Washington, DC$1.02M44.02,060
- 215 5th St SE Washington, DC$916K33.01,836
- 218 4th St SE # 2 Washington, DC$461K21.0824
- 218 4th St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$466K21.0811
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005