A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 3,220 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $495,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Vinyl / VTC, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,410 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:019 B:0000126
- Zillow Home ID: 57462602
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $335-630K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02054 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Millis as a whole. Among 02054 homes, this home is valued 52.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Millis, and 78.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02054 home values.
|215 Exchange St Millis, MA||$436K||4||1.5||1,950|
|205 Exchange St Millis, MA||$390K||3||2.5||1,876|
|1 Cedar Sq UNIT 1 Millis, MA||$193K||2||1.5||1,080|
|2 Cedar Sq UNIT 2 Millis, MA||$194K||2||1.5||1,080|
|3 Cedar Sq UNIT 3 Millis, MA||$247K||2||1.5||1,530|
|13 Cedar Sq UNIT 13 Millis, MA||$206K||2||1.5||1,080|
|4 Cedar Sq UNIT 4 Millis, MA||$194K||2||1.5||1,080|
|5 Cedar Sq UNIT 5 Millis, MA||$246K||2||1.5||1,580|
|11 Cedar Sq Millis, MA||$296K||2||1||1,040|
|3 Cedar Sq Millis, MA||$313K||2||1.5||1,530|
|6 Cedar Sq UNIT 6 Millis, MA||$194K||2||1.5||1,080|
|7 Cedar Sq UNIT 7 Millis, MA||$193K||2||1.5||1,080|
|224 Exchange St Millis, MA||$360K||3||1.5||1,835|
|8 Cedar Sq Millis, MA||$310K||2||1.5||1,080|
|8 Cedar Sq UNIT 8 Millis, MA||$193K||2||1||1,080|
|9 Cedar Sq UNIT 9 Millis, MA||$193K||2||1.5||1,080|
|10 Cedar Sq UNIT 10 Millis, MA||$193K||2||1.5||1,080|
|11 Cedar Sq UNIT 11 Millis, MA||$194K||2||1.5||1,080|
|225-227 Exchange St Millis, MA||$476K||6||3||2,750|
|196 Exchange St Millis, MA||$469K||6||2||2,568|
Nearby Schools in Millis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!