214 Front St, Groveport, OH 431252 beds, 2 baths, 1,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1842
- 85 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 213001706
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 520 sqft
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 185000087
- Zillow Home ID: 34044560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 214 Front Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43125, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 113.7% higher than in Groveport, and 102.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43125 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groveport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43125 home values.
- 216 Front St Groveport, OH$66K311,476
- 210 Front St Groveport, OH$139K31.11,918
- 216 Front St Groveport, OH--------
- 228 Front St Groveport, OH$142K322,046
- 230 Front St Groveport, OH$147K212,125
- 198 Front St Groveport, OH$70K211,426
- 694 Elm St Groveport, OH$62K311,037
- 701 Elm St Groveport, OH--211,705
- 701 Elm St Groveport, OH$119K211,706
- 190 Front St Groveport, OH$187K422,990
- 240 Front St Groveport, OH$109K311,535
- 219-221 Front St Groveport, OH$132K622,519
- 184 Front St Groveport, OH$124K422,108
- 209 Front St Groveport, OH$142K311,540
- 213 Front St Groveport, OH$115K31.51,564
- 215 Front St Groveport, OH$189K421,994
- 700 Elm St Groveport, OH$125K32.11,900
- 197 Front St Groveport, OH$145K31.51,988
- 229 Front St Groveport, OH$107K31.51,920
- 715 Elm St Groveport, OH$114K32.51,222
Nearby Schools in Groveport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292