- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Views: 2,775 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2015 for $550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $210
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 486 sqft
- Misc Exterior \ Storm Windows, Roof \ Architectural, New Owned \ Pre-Owned, Cooling \ Central, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Heat \ Gas, Amenities \ Cable TV Available, Green Features \ Energy Star Appliance, FP Desc\Location \ Family Room, FP Desc\Location \ Living Room, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle, SF Detached Style \ Traditional, Garage\Parking \ Off-Street Parking, Stories \ 2 Stories, Misc Interior \ Ceiling - Smooth, Heat \ Heat Pump, Special \ Flood Insurance, Heat \ Electric, Sub-Type \ Single Family Detached, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Floors \ Wood, Amenities \ Trash Pickup, Garage\Parking \ Detached, Misc Exterior \ Fence - Private, Lot Description \ Marshfront, Lot Description \ Marshview, Garage\Parking \ 1 Car Garage, Misc Interior \ Walk-In Closets, Misc Exterior \ Fence - Wooden Enclosed, Misc Interior \ Window Treatments - Some, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Covered, Lot Description \ Riverview, FP Desc\Location \ Wood Burning, Misc Exterior \ Stoop, Amenities \ Bus Line, Misc Exterior \ Storage\Outbuilding, Lot Description \ Wetlands, FP Desc\Location \ Two, Exterior \ Brick - Solid, FP Desc\Location \ Free Standing
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,613 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 4631003065
- Zillow Home ID: 10909229
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $415-558K.
Market guideZillow predicts 29403 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Charleston as a whole. Among 29403 homes, this home is valued 79.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.5% greater than in Charleston, and 32.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29403 home values.
|Gordon St Charleston, SC||--||--||--||--|
|210 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$326K||2||2||1,626|
|222 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$323K||4||2||2,058|
|208 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$581K||3||2||2,822|
|224 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$464K||3||2||1,964|
|63 Wagner Ave Charleston, SC||$336K||3||2.5||1,424|
|204 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$276K||2||1||914|
|213 Gordon St APT B Charleston, SC||$241K||2||2||1,162|
|213 Gordon St APT A Charleston, SC||$238K||2||2||1,102|
|226 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$412K||4||3||2,146|
|211 Gordon St APT B Charleston, SC||$137K||2||1||1,000|
|211 Gordon St APT A Charleston, SC||$150K||2||1||1,000|
|211 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$355K||4||2||2,280|
|219 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$384K||3||2||1,399|
|200 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$398K||2||1||1,716|
|207 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$338K||2||1||1,200|
|223 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$472K||4||2||1,733|
|230 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$346K||3||2.5||2,924|
|205 Gordon St Charleston, SC||$278K||3||1||1,153|
|160 3rd Ave Charleston, SC||$849K||4||2.5||3,935|
Nearby Schools in Charleston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!