214 Main St, Oxford, NC 275655 beds, 5 baths, 3,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1886
- 347 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 1915192
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,224 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 192317115784
- Zillow Home ID: 94877399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 214 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27565, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oxford, and 96.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 216 Main St Oxford, NC$334K--33,506
- 221 Main St Oxford, NC$447K535,400
- 222 Main St Oxford, NC$185K--2.51,900
- 224 Main St Oxford, NC$330K--23,788
- 214 Main St Oxford, NC$140K53.5324
- 203 Main St Oxford, NC$211K--21,570
- 207 Main St Oxford, NC$397K534,000
- 109 Sycamore St Oxford, NC$98K--11,506
- 302 Main St Oxford, NC$236K--43,368
- 118 Sycamore St Oxford, NC$118K--32,283
- 213 Main St Oxford, NC$318K--41,378
- 111 Sycamore St Oxford, NC$82K----1,382
- 115 Sycamore St Oxford, NC$80K--11,602
- 303 Polly Rd Oxford, NC$140K321,119
- 219 Main St Oxford, NC$292K----2,905
- 304 Main St Oxford, NC$199K--22,156
- 117 Sycamore St Oxford, NC$76K--11,252
- 122 Sycamore St Oxford, NC$92K----1,996
- 119 Sycamore St Oxford, NC$71K--11,054
- 110 E Spring St Oxford, NC$183K--2.52,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.