214 Oak Park Dr, Pearl, MS 392084 beds, 1 bath, 1,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Home has a new roof new siding and double pain windows. There is a lot of additional storage in fenced back yard, Double gate alows you to park in fenced area there is also parking for 6 cars.
this street is very close to all city services and has larger front yards, most families have been here 20 years or longer. It is a great place for grandchildern and children to grow up.
- Lot: 7,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- View: City
- within 1 block of Library, Fire dept, Movie theater, shopping outlets, much more just 1/2 block from c
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: E08J000001 00340
- Zillow Home ID: 50821408
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 214 Oak Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 39208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% greater than in Pearl, and 80.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 39208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pearl.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
890 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1962
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 216 Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$85K3--888
- 210 Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$114K2--1,534
- 213 Pine Park Dr Pearl, MS$87K3--911
- 121 Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$120K311,492
- 201 Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$127K3--1,382
- 118 Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$83K3--868
- 211 Pine Park Dr Pearl, MS$101K31978
- 213 Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$100K3--1,250
- 211 Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$92K3--888
- 217 Pine Park Dr Pearl, MS$85K3--911
- 209 Pine Park Dr Pearl, MS$85K32978
- 220 Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$84K3--888
- 208 Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$111K3--1,584
- 215 Pine Park Dr Pearl, MS$102K3--886
- 219 Pine Park Dr Pearl, MS$93K3--1,003
- 207 Pine Park Dr Pearl, MS$123K311,384
- 214 Pine Park Dr Pearl, MS$85K3--911
- 222 Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$83K3--888
- 207B Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$100K3--999
- 207A Oak Park Dr Pearl, MS$96K3--888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.