214 Parkman Grant Dr, Cary, NC 275194 beds, 4 baths, 3,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 35 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $580
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: 1953674
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 160 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 25.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 073503324812000
- Zillow Home ID: 118202334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 214 Parkman Grant Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27519, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39% less than in Cary, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27519 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27519 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292