- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
214 Putnam Pike, Johnston, RI 029192 beds, 1 bath, 832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: May 2011 for $94,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 832 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0041 L:143
- Zillow Home ID: 65862914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 214 Putnam Pike
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02919 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 100.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 108.9% higher than in Johnston, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02919 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02919 home values.
- 210 Putnam Pike Johnston, RI$176K311,584
- 215 Putnam Pike Johnston, RI$616K217,020
- 208 Putnam Pike Johnston, RI$147K432,135
- 12 Susan Ave Johnston, RI$145K311,092
- 228 Putnam Pike Johnston, RI$168K------
- 14 Susan Ave Johnston, RI$154K4--2,440
- 6 Anglewood Ave Johnston, RI$246K321,613
- 20 Susan Ave Johnston, RI$193K421,570
- 17 Susan Ave Johnston, RI$181K321,100
- 2 Cady St Johnston, RI$228K431,685
- 4 Cady St Johnston, RI--------
- 5 Traverse St Johnston, RI$192K31--
- 19 Susan Ave Johnston, RI$95K11528
- 8 Cady St Johnston, RI$174K321,416
- 12 Cady St Johnston, RI$212K432,080
- 24 Susan Ave Johnston, RI$153K31.51,173
- 21 Susan Ave Johnston, RI$146K31.51,744
- 3 Cady St Johnston, RI$186K321,404
- 1 Cady St Johnston, RI$171K31.51,449
- 7 Cady St Johnston, RI$263K321,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292