A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 2,195 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $111,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $71
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Cooling \ Dual Pack, Exterior Construction \ T-111, Exterior Construction \ Wood, Features And Inclusions \ Deck, Features And Inclusions \ Dishwasher, Features And Inclusions \ Garbage Disposal, Features And Inclusions \ Oven-range, Features And Inclusions \ Patio: Covered, Features And Inclusions \ View of City, Features And Inclusions \ View of Lake, Features And Inclusions \ View of Mountains, Features And Inclusions \ View of Valley, Features And Inclusions \ W/D Hookups, Features And Inclusions \ Walk-in Closets, Features And Inclusions \ Water Heater, Features And Inclusions \ Wood Burning Stove, Foundation \ Slab on Grade, Heating \ Dual Pack, Heating \ Wood Burn. Stove, Property Style \ 2 story above ground, Property Type \ Single Family Building, Roof Type \ Composition, Roof Type \ Shingle
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 08331206
- Zillow Home ID: 18915841
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93285 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Wofford Heights as a whole. Among 93285 homes, this home is valued 5.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93285, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% less than in Wofford Heights, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 93285 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wofford Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93285 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wofford Heights
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Kern Valley High (assigned)9-126.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.