214 W Ramona Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 809054 beds, 2 baths, 1,589 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $169,900
- Price/sqft: $107
- Finished basement, 689 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 216 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,589 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1917
- Parcel #: 7425101005
- Zillow Home ID: 108379403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 214 W Ramona Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Colorado Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% higher than in Colorado Springs, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southwest Colorado Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Colorado Springs home values.
- 212 W Ramona Ave Colorado Springs, CO$193K42.52,268
- 216 W Ramona Ave Colorado Springs, CO$184K421,440
- 210 W Ramona Ave Colorado Springs, CO$207K42.82,516
- 220 W Ramona Ave Colorado Springs, CO$141K321,344
- 204 W Ramona Ave Colorado Springs, CO$167K311,562
- 301 Yucca Cir Colorado Springs, CO$185K21.51,284
- 213 W Ramona Ave Colorado Springs, CO$213KStudio--2,880
- 224 W Ramona Ave Colorado Springs, CO$265K421,829
- 201 W Ramona Ave Colorado Springs, CO$165K321,466
- 219 W Ramona Ave Colorado Springs, CO$240K331,860
- 299 Yucca Cir Colorado Springs, CO$424K433,356
- 202 W Ramona Ave Colorado Springs, CO$168K31.51,362
- 309 Yucca Cir Colorado Springs, CO$245K42.53,040
- 221 Crestone Ave Colorado Springs, CO$219K422,102
- 304 W Ramona Ave Colorado Springs, CO$266K41.52,232
- 1706 Arbor Way Colorado Springs, CO$247K31.51,904
- 409 Kinnikinnik Dr Colorado Springs, CO$151K211,085
- 206 La Clede Ave Colorado Springs, CO$146K322,047
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292