2140 NW 13th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731073 beds, 1 bath, 1,303 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $83,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,303 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 063344180
- Zillow Home ID: 21859719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2140 Nw 13th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% higher than in Oklahoma City, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73107 home values.
- 2138 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$73K211,295
- 2136 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$60K211,049
- 2200 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$118K321,686
- 2143 NW 12th St Oklahoma City, OK$73K311,324
- 2139 NW 12th St Oklahoma City, OK$50K21984
- 2130 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$59K211,088
- 2204 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$90K321,404
- 2137 NW 12th St Oklahoma City, OK$60K11660
- 2201 NW 12th St Oklahoma City, OK$137K443,236
- 1415 N Barnes Ave Oklahoma City, OK$54K21832
- 2143 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$46K221,008
- 2139 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$101K31.51,469
- 2131 NW 12th St Oklahoma City, OK$87K211,176
- 2126 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$44K32324
- 2137 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$60K321,204
- 2205 NW 12th St Oklahoma City, OK$63K221,376
- 2201 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$151K421,731
- 2208 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$48K21669
- NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK--211,330
- 2135 NW 13th St Oklahoma City, OK$64K221,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.