2140 Santa Cruz Ave APT C307, Menlo Park, CA 940252 beds, 2 baths, 1,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1978
- HOA Fee: $65
- Last sold: Aug 1978 for $101,000
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Association Fees Include \ Cable/Dish, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Garage Parking Features \ Converted, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Electric, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, HOA Amenities \ Gym/ Exercise Facility, HOA Amenities \ Organized Activities, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Security Features \ Security Building, Security Features \ Security Fence, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, View \ Mountains
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Parcel #: 111100270
- Zillow Home ID: 15635666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2140 Santa Cruz Avenue APT C307
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% less than in Menlo Park, and 6.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- Apt C101$620K22945
- Apt C102$631K221,030
- Apt C103$645K221,203
- Apt C104$649K221,203
- # C-106$617K22945
- Apt C107$656K221,203
- Apt C108$635K221,203
- Apt C109$638K221,203
- Apt C110$618K22945
- Apt C201$623K22945
- # C-202$620K221,150
- Apt C203$625K221,203
- Apt C204$650K221,203
- Apt C205$617K22945
- # C-206$617K22945
- Apt C207$609K221,203
- Apt C208$635K221,203
- Apt C209$607K221,203
- # C-210$617K22945
- Apt C301$824K221,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.