- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2141 3rd St, Santa Clara, CA 950544 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,705 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $570,000
- Parking: 451 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,705 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 10466023
- Zillow Home ID: 54770030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2141 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 140% greater than in Santa Clara, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95054 home values.
- 2139 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$736K32.51,589
- 2143 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$830K42.51,705
- 2137 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$787K42.51,602
- 2145 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$806K32.51,589
- 2135 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$680K42.51,602
- 2131 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$766K42.51,705
- 2133 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$758K32.51,589
- 2147 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$816K42.51,602
- 2138 Kingsbury Cir Santa Clara, CA$825K431,602
- 2136 Kingsbury Cir Santa Clara, CA$790K42.51,602
- 2070 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$1.55M----4,632
- 2140 Kingsbury Cir Santa Clara, CA$792K331,589
- 2153 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$874K42.51,705
- 2146 Kingsbury Cir Santa Clara, CA$812K32.51,589
- 2149 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$858K42.51,602
- 2134 Kingsbury Cir Santa Clara, CA$761K32.51,589
- 2148 Kingsbury Cir Santa Clara, CA$892K421,602
- 4481 Davis St Santa Clara, CA$904K----2,495
- 2151 3rd St Santa Clara, CA$858K32.51,589
- 2150 Kingsbury Cir Santa Clara, CA$870K42.51,602
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.