2141 Savona Ct, Vista, CA 920842 beds, 2 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $288
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1843026500
- Zillow Home ID: 82929940
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2141 Savona Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92084 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% lower than in Vista, and 14.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 2133 Savona Ct Vista, CA$299K221,040
- 2145 Savona Ct Vista, CA$219K21880
- 2159 Savona Ct Vista, CA$287K221,040
- 2142 Savona Ct Vista, CA$301K321,200
- 2125 Savona Ct Vista, CA$295K221,040
- 2140 Savona Ct Vista, CA$288K221,040
- 2167 Savona Ct Vista, CA$287K221,040
- 2136 Savona Ct Vista, CA$294K221,040
- 2132 Savona Ct Vista, CA$280K321,200
- 2146 Savona Ct Vista, CA$284K221,040
- 2117 Savona Ct Vista, CA$296K221,040
- 2138 Savona Ct Vista, CA$334K321,200
- 2175 Savona Ct Vista, CA$289K221,040
- 2120 Savona Ct Vista, CA$292K221,040
- 2183 Savona Ct Vista, CA$294K221,040
- 2150 Savona Ct Vista, CA$291K221,008
- 2162 Fiori Dr Vista, CA$193K21880
- 2109 Savona Ct Vista, CA$260K21880
- 2168 Fiori Dr Vista, CA$285K221,040
- 2112 Savona Ct Vista, CA$302K221,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!