- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
21412 La Salle Blvd, Warren, MI 480892 beds, 1 bath, 796 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $25,000
- Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 796 sqft
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 1336405011
- Zillow Home ID: 83652863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21412 La Salle Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Warren market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 100.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.6% less than in Detroit Metro, and 94% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Warren home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warren home values.
- 21404 La Salle Blvd Warren, MI$34K--1.5696
- 21420 La Salle Blvd Warren, MI$35K--1.5696
- 21328 La Salle Blvd Warren, MI$46K21990
- 21428 La Salle Blvd Warren, MI$42K21878
- 21320 La Salle Blvd Warren, MI$35K31864
- 21504 La Salle Blvd Warren, MI$35K21779
- 21411 Dexter Blvd Warren, MI$43K--1.5920
- 21419 Dexter Blvd Warren, MI$37K--1.5826
- 21403 Dexter Blvd Warren, MI$34K21865
- 21427 Dexter Blvd Warren, MI$43K--1.5796
- 21512 La Salle Blvd Warren, MI$40K--1.5696
- 21312 La Salle Blvd Warren, MI$30K21844
- 21327 Dexter Blvd Warren, MI$33K21705
- 21503 Dexter Blvd Warren, MI$42K--1.5696
- 21319 Dexter Blvd Warren, MI$35K--1.5864
- 21304 La Salle Blvd Warren, MI$39K21917
- 21520 La Salle Blvd Warren, MI$31K--1.5816
- 21511 Dexter Blvd Warren, MI$46K21709
- 21311 Dexter Blvd Warren, MI$34K--1.5725
- 21415 La Salle Blvd Warren, MI$47K--1.5696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.