A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 488 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $106,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Both Refrig & Evap, Cooling \ Other (See Remarks), Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 014 - Creighton Elementary District, Elementary School \ William T. Machan, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Gazebo/Ramada, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Linoleum, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Camelback High school, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Madison Park, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 928 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11707002
- Zillow Home ID: 7531070
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $54-113K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 53.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% higher than in Phoenix Metro, and 168.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|2138 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$82K||3||2||1,074|
|2146 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||1||1,688|
|2134 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$85K||--||2||1,092|
|2141 E Sheridan St Phoenix, AZ||$83K||--||1||1,118|
|2137 E Sheridan St Phoenix, AZ||$95K||3||1||1,284|
|2145 E Sheridan St Phoenix, AZ||$93K||--||2||1,298|
|2130 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$68K||2||1||757|
|2133 E Sheridan St Phoenix, AZ||$112K||--||2||1,560|
|2141 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$82K||--||1||1,240|
|2202 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$78K||--||2||1,022|
|2147 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$109K||--||1||1,502|
|2137 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$71K||--||--||1,004|
|2415 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ||$56K||--||2||520|
|2129 E Sheridan St Phoenix, AZ||$74K||--||1||868|
|2133 E Harvard St # A Phoenix, AZ||$86K||--||--||1,363|
|2126 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$101K||2||1||931|
|2206 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$95K||3||2||1,451|
|2201 E Sheridan St Phoenix, AZ||$60K||--||1||830|
|2129 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$60K||2||1||750|
|2201 E Harvard St Phoenix, AZ||$80K||--||1||1,052|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.