- Lot: 4,704 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 3,611 all time views
- HOA Fee: $950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $545,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 80 sqft
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Construction \ Stone\Frame, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Side\Rear Entrance, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Split Bedroom Plan, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Oven - Wall, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Dining Room Seats 12+, Style \ Traditional, Amenities \ Playground, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Laundry Location \ Upstairs, Parking \ 2 Car, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Heating Source \ Gas, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Cooling Type \ Zoned\Dual, Heating Type \ Zoned\Dual, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Walk-in Pantry, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Style \ Craftsman, Style \ Cluster, Interior Features \ Tile Floors
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,890 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17 0221 LL062
- Zillow Home ID: 65452408
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $302-685K.
Market guideZillow predicts 30318 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among 30318 homes, this home is valued 459.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 123.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30318, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Atlanta, and 196.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30318 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30318 home values.
|2138 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$607K||4||3.5||2,946|
|2151 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$460K||3||2.5||3,178|
|2151 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$633K||3||2.5||2,913|
|2136 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$673K||4||3.5||2,946|
|2135 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$614K||3||3||2,948|
|2139 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$663K||4||3.5||3,480|
|2131 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$772K||4||4.5||3,692|
|2129 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$730K||4||3.5||3,743|
|2143 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$595K||3||2.5||2,798|
|2147 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$630K||3||2.5||2,471|
|2155 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$638K||3||2.5||2,776|
|2125 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$707K||4||3.5||3,606|
|2124 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$645K||3||2.5||3,018|
|2132 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$605K||3||2.5||2,863|
|2159 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$626K||4||3.5||2,880|
|2120 Fernleaf Park Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$668K||4||3.5||2,644|
|Fernleaf Ct Atlanta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1533 Liberty Pkwy NW Atlanta, GA||$174K||2||4||1,326|
|1521 Liberty Pkwy NW Atlanta, GA||$165K||2||3.5||1,326|
|1529 Liberty Pkwy NW Atlanta, GA||$167K||2||3.5||1,326|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!