2142 The Alameda, San Jose, CA 951269 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,534 sqft
- Built in 1925
- 558 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $910,000
- Price/sqft: $256
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Off street, On street, 9 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Wet Bar
- Private parking w/ ADA, Fountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 21
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,550 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 23016068
- Zillow Home ID: 19558143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2142 The Alameda
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in San Jose, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95126 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95126 home values.
- 2148 Alameda Ct San Jose, CA$715K----1,614
- 2138 Alameda Ct San Jose, CA$718K----1,718
- 2146 Alameda Ct San Jose, CA$781K211,614
- 1088 Morris Ct San Jose, CA$910K----2,582
- 1087 Obrien Ct San Jose, CA$563K211,131
- 2150 Alameda Ct San Jose, CA$816K211,564
- 1091 Obrien Ct San Jose, CA$677K211,368
- 1086 Morris Ct San Jose, CA$625K----1,438
- 1085 Obrien Ct San Jose, CA$648K211,191
- 2148 The Alameda APT 4 San Jose, CA$788K11--
- 2148 The Alameda APT 1 San Jose, CA$786K21--
- 1080 Morris Ct San Jose, CA$650K----1,308
- 1149 Sherwood Ave San Jose, CA$713K211,430
- 2148 The Alameda San Jose, CA$1.39M953,655
- 1076 Morris Ct San Jose, CA$665K----1,308
- 1077 Obrien Ct San Jose, CA$687K----1,626
- 1092 Obrien Ct San Jose, CA$775K421,532
- 2136 The Alameda San Jose, CA$1.5M842,700
- 1090 Obrien Ct San Jose, CA$794K321,464
- 1079 Obrien Ct San Jose, CA$575K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!