2143-2145 Kirkham St, San Francisco, CA 941221 bed, 1 bath, 1,874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1937
- Pets: No
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,874 sqft
- Parcel #: 1871 020
- Zillow Home ID: 15107010
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2143-2145 Kirkham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Sunset, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Sunset home values.
- 2139-2141 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$807K321,600
- 1506 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.18M432,410
- 1510 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M321,741
- 1514 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M221,695
- 2135-2137 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$825K--21,624
- 1494 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M211,830
- 1518 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M--12,065
- 2127 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$1.52M643,252
- 1490 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.45M632,683
- 1522 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.02M211,680
- 1486 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M311,600
- 1855 41st Ave # 0 San Francisco, CA$902K321,300
- 2121 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$957K211,200
- 1501 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M311,600
- 1507 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M221,847
- 1511 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M221,680
- 1515 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$847K311,525
- 1482 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$885K311,600
- 1530 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$897K221,886
- 2126 Kirkham St San Francisco, CA$1.01M--11,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.