- Lot: 5,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,177 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 13091836
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Financing Proposed \ Cash, Association Type \ None, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Building Area Source \ Tax, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace Features \ Brick, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Fireplace Features \ Gas Starter, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Electric, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Architectural Style \ Contemporary\Modern, Pool Features \ In Ground Gunite, Interior Features \ Bay Windows, Security Features \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Construction Materials \ Frame\Brick Trim, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Foundation Details \ Slab, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Financing Proposed \ VA, Roof \ Other, Soil Type \ Unknown, Parking Features \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Accessory Unit Type \ Pool House, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,292 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 38158550030460000
- Zillow Home ID: 27149890
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 75149 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 6.4% rise for Mesquite as a whole. Among 75149 homes, this home is 89.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75149, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Mesquite, and 203.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 75149 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesquite.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75149 home values.
|2139 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$94K||3||2||1,282|
|2147 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$112K||3||2.5||1,682|
|2135 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$104K||3||2||1,532|
|2140 Norcross Dr Mesquite, TX||$94K||3||2||1,287|
|2144 Norcross Dr Mesquite, TX||$98K||3||2||1,346|
|2131 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$100K||3||2||1,417|
|2136 Norcross Dr Mesquite, TX||$104K||3||2||1,514|
|2142 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$104K||3||2||1,516|
|2148 Norcross Dr Mesquite, TX||$119K||5||3||2,112|
|2138 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$91K||3||2||1,187|
|2132 Norcross Dr Mesquite, TX||$99K||3||2||1,417|
|2134 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$93K||3||2||1,287|
|2127 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$100K||3||2||1,469|
|2146 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$111K||3||2||1,766|
|2128 Norcross Dr Mesquite, TX||$104K||3||2||1,532|
|2130 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$100K||3||2||1,514|
|2123 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$103K||3||2||1,532|
|2126 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$93K||2||2||1,305|
|2124 Norcross Dr Mesquite, TX||$110K||3||2||1,690|
|2119 Nectar Dr Mesquite, TX||$119K||4||2||2,112|
Nearby Schools in Mesquite
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.