2145 18th St, San Francisco, CA 941073 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Built originally in the early 20th century, this home has recently undergone extensive renovation completed in June of 2008. This phenomenal home consists of an open plan on the first floor with a living room, dining room, kitchen, great room overlooking the rear garden and powder room all on the main level. There are three bedrooms and two full baths on the upper level with a full width semi-enclosed deck. The lower level includes an office, media room, and laundry with a separate entrance at the front of the house. Some of these extraordinary features include the following:
? Spectacular remodeled view home w/3 levels of living
? 3 bedrooms all on upper level
? 2.5 baths ? Toto dual flush toilets
? Bamboo & cherry wood bathroom cabinets w/natural concrete/limestone plaster shower & tub walls
? Main level has large open floor plan w/custom finishes, tall ceilings & great light
? Distinctive European kitchen design w/GE Monogram 42? refrigerator, Thermador oven & microwave, Viking 6 burner cook top, Bosch dishwasher
? Caesar Stone countertops w/sustainable production European cabinets
? Lower level has office & media room wired for surround sound, it also has a separate entrance (along with interior staircase)
? Systems, roofs, windows, flooring, walls all replaced in 2008 ? renovated to the studs from garage to roof deck
? Natural hickory floors by Eco Timber
? Tankless water heater
? Energy Star rated forced air heating system
? Jeld Wen Energy Star rated low-e double paned windows & doors
? Views from spectacular roof deck & master bedroom
? 2 decks & garden
? Garage ? 1 car parking
Please use open escrow at 1st American Title Company, Kallie Castro, escrow # 3094493, 1900 Lombard Street, 563-2206.
See us at, www. 2145-18thstreet.com.
Sunday 9/7 2-4pm (Last open house)
- Lot: 1,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $1,865,000
- Price/sqft: $717
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 4029 018
- Zillow Home ID: 15149301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2145 18th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53% higher than in San Francisco, and 107.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Potrero Hill home values.
- 2137 18th St San Francisco, CA$1.03M--11,018
- 2131 18th St San Francisco, CA$1.61M--11,840
- 2125 18th St San Francisco, CA$1.66M212,462
- 2101 18th St San Francisco, CA$1.24M321,700
- 2136 18th St San Francisco, CA$1M11740
- 2111 18th St San Francisco, CA$1.79M322,200
- 2128 18th St San Francisco, CA$1.4M311,252
- 600 Kansas St San Francisco, CA$1.44M321,800
- 606 Kansas St San Francisco, CA$2.07M332,500
- 612-614 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.52M--22,900
- 2126 18th St San Francisco, CA$1.64M--22,081
- 618-620 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.56M--22,520
- 624 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.32M--11,350
- 575 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.11M--1920
- 2116 18th St San Francisco, CA$1.81M223,093
- 598 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1M321,200
- 656 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.19M211,249
- 2111 18th St San Francisco, CA$1.35M32--
- 630-632 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$1.1M211,420
- 658 Vermont St San Francisco, CA$742K11433
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!