2145 Boston Ct APT A, Indianapolis, IN 462283 beds, 3 baths, 2,707 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1971
- 194 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2004
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 21280204
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,707 sqft
- Parcel #: 490616110057000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1274814
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2145 Boston Court APT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.5% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 13.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2145 Boston Ct APT B Indianapolis, IN$185K442,724
- 2147 Boston Ct Indianapolis, IN$112K31.51,728
- 2149 Boston Ct Indianapolis, IN$128K311,728
- 2151 Boston Ct APT C Indianapolis, IN$68K------
- 2151 Boston Ct APT D Indianapolis, IN$66K------
- 2210 Boston Ct APT D Indianapolis, IN$89K221,362
- 2151 Boston Ct APT B Indianapolis, IN$76K------
- 2151 Boston Ct APT A Indianapolis, IN$76K------
- 2120 W 38th St Indianapolis, IN$193K423,504
- 2224 Boston Ct APT A Indianapolis, IN$67K------
- 2224 Boston Ct APT C Indianapolis, IN$75K------
- 2224 Boston Ct APT B Indianapolis, IN$74K------
- 2144 Boston Ct # D Indianapolis, IN$70K221,390
- 2222 Boston Ct Indianapolis, IN$69K21.51,128
- 2224 Boston Ct APT D Indianapolis, IN$91K221,326
- 2220 Boston Ct Indianapolis, IN$65K21.51,128
- 2144 Boston Ct APT B Indianapolis, IN$85K------
- 2144 Boston Ct APT C Indianapolis, IN$74K------
- 2218 Boston Ct Indianapolis, IN$80K31.51,256
- 2140 Boston Ct # D Indianapolis, IN$63K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!