2145 N New Jersey St, Indianapolis, IN 462023 beds, 3 baths, 2,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,006 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 444 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 21309090
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 726 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,904 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 490625109001000101
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 1103794
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2145 N New Jersey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 159.5% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 82% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 407 E 22nd St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 409 E 22nd St Indianapolis, IN$168K3--2,024
- 2201 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$179K321,820
- 2205 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$166K321,376
- 2206 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$184K41.51,860
- 2207 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$166K311,320
- 2121 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$309K314,728
- 2210 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$160K311,212
- 2211 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$170K311,297
- 2130 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$203K2--1,792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!