2145 S Jefferson Ave # C, Saint Louis, MO 631042 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
This two story apartment was recently completely rehabbed with new tile and wood floors, fresh paint, new lights and doors, new plumbing fixtures.
Large shared fenced yard.
Washer/dryer in apartment.
Central air and heat.
Off street parking available.
$50 non-refundable application fee will be applied to first month rent.
$750/month lease - $750 security deposit. Animals welcomed with
$150 non-refundable deposit.
Water, sewer and trash paid by landlord. Electric and Gas paid by tenant.
Ready to move in NOW! Call for an appointment to see. 618-514-9976
In St Louis around I-44 and Jefferson Ave in historic Fox Park neighborhood. Great highway access to I44, I55, I 70, I64.
Quaint, historic neighborhood with historically correct structures.
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2113952129
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2145 S Jefferson Avenue # C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fox Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.9% higher than in Saint Louis, and 372.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fox Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fox Park home values.
- Russell Blvd Saint Louis, MO$218K--2.52,244
- Ann Ave Saint Louis, MO$279K--3.52,856
- 2133 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$80K--22,570
- 2135 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$55KStudio21,716
- 2123 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$358K--113,996
- 2145 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K211,000
- 2612 Ann Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K----2,024
- 2202 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$361K--65,712
- 2204 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$197KStudio----
- 2204 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$238K--43,360
- 2208 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$249K--23,024
- 2208 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$199KStudio----
- 2112 S Jefferson Ave Saint Louis, MO$243KStudio--2,667
- 2335 Ann Ave Saint Louis, MO$238K--43,400
- Ann Ave Saint Louis, MO$142K--2.51,740
- 2619 Ann Ave Saint Louis, MO$231K--2.52,212
- 2619 Ann Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K----2,212
- 2619 Ann Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292