2145 Victor St, Saint Louis, MO 631043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,666 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $172,900
- Price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Covered
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,666 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 13970002650
- Zillow Home ID: 63556666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2145 Victor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Benton Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.9% higher than in Saint Louis, and 372.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Benton Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Benton Park home values.
- 2143 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$105K--21,666
- 2141 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$131K--21,666
- 2149 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$228K--22,160
- 2139 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$117K--21,666
- 2137 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$80K--1825
- 2133 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$200K--1.51,596
- 2224 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO------288
- 2226 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$200K--88,586
- 2127 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$209K--1.51,596
- 2142 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$258K443,214
- 2140 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$69K--22,717
- 2146 Victor St # A Saint Louis, MO$282K--45,976
- 2222 Gravois Ave APT F Saint Louis, MO$118K22981
- 2138 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$143K423,373
- 2150 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$145K422,874
- 2152 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$235K--22,124
- 2134 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$160K--2.52,179
- 2132 Victor St Saint Louis, MO$221K32.52,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!