- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
21451 Springhill St, Romulus, MI 481743 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 75050010204000
- Zillow Home ID: 88532389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21451 Springhill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Huron Township market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 64.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% greater than in Detroit Metro, and 238.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Huron Township home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Huron Township home values.
- Isabelle St New Boston, MI$66K------
- Isabelle St New Boston, MI$48K------
- Isabelle St New Boston, MI$51K------
- 21240 Isabelle St Romulus, MI$90K------
- Isabelle St New Boston, MI$67K------
- 21255 Springhill St Romulus, MI$105K------
- Springhill St Romulus, MI--------
- 21499 Springhill St Romulus, MI$44K------
- 21307 Springhill St Romulus, MI$93K--1.51,235
- 21216 Isabelle St Romulus, MI$45K31--
- 21216 Isabelle St Romulus, MI$61K------
- Isabelle St New Boston, MI$62K------
- Isabelle St New Boston, MI$69K------
- Isabelle St New Boston, MI$60K------
- Isabelle St New Boston, MI$68K------
- Isabelle St New Boston, MI$70K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292