2147 Shadow Ridge Dr, Deltona, FL 327252 beds, 2 baths, 1,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 133 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1967 for $19,900
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: V4648107
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,030 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 813026110020
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 47974867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2147 Shadow Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32725 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% lower than in Deltona, and 138.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32725 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Deltona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32725 home values.
- 2139 Shadow Ridge Dr Deltona, FL$172K322,212
- 1315 Coronado Ter Deltona, FL$201K322,882
- 2159 Shadow Ridge Dr Deltona, FL$137K321,774
- 1325 Coronado Ter Deltona, FL$194K322,692
- 2131 Shadow Ridge Dr Deltona, FL$137K321,685
- 2140 Shadow Ridge Dr Deltona, FL$126K321,864
- 2150 Shadow Ridge Dr Deltona, FL$142K321,988
- 1310 Merrifield Ct Deltona, FL$181K32.52,368
- 1335 Coronado Ter Deltona, FL$148K322,010
- 2130 Shadow Ridge Dr Deltona, FL$150K32.52,331
- 2160 Shadow Ridge Dr Deltona, FL$153K321,916
- 1285 Coronado Ter Deltona, FL--------
- 1320 Merrifield Ct Deltona, FL$176K42.52,399
- 1310 Coronado Ter Deltona, FL$210K322,651
- 2191 Shadow Ridge Dr Deltona, FL$130K321,717
- 1320 Coronado Ter Deltona, FL$163K322,079
- 2120 Shadow Ridge Dr Deltona, FL$146K32.52,170
- 1340 Merrifield Ct Deltona, FL$114K321,454
- 1330 Coronado Ter Deltona, FL$200K432,586
- 2123 Shadow Ridge Dr Deltona, FL$137K421,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!