2147 W Evergreen Ave UNIT 101, Chicago, IL 606223 beds, 3 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2108455896
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2147 W Evergreen Avenue UNIT 101
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wicker Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% less than in Chicago, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wicker Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wicker Park home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.