- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- Views: 11,035 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $1,100,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $458
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- View: Park
- Property Type \ Residential, System Locale \ CARETS, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, View \ No View, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Parking Features \ Driveway, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, Floor Material \ Carpet, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Square Footage Source \ Seller, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Building Structure Style \ Spanish, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Rooms \ Dining Room, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Heating Type \ Gravity Heating, Listing Status \ Pending, Rooms \ Converted Garage, Floor Material \ Slate, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Room, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, PoolYN \ N
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 4321007040
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20501289
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.18-1.98M.
Market guideZillow predicts West Los Angeles home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among West Los Angeles homes, this home is valued 52.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Los Angeles, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 81.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Los Angeles home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Los Angeles home values.
|2144 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.31M||3||1||1,470|
|2138 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.64M||4||3||2,319|
|Parnell Ave Los Angeles, CA||$2.34M||5||3||3,638|
|2149 Parnell Ave Los Angeles, CA||$2.34M||6||6.5||3,638|
|2145 Parnell Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.64M||4||3||2,286|
|2134 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.44M||3||2||1,757|
|2202 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.27M||3||2||1,652|
|2139 Parnell Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.38M||3||2||1,561|
|2135 Parnell Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.47M||3||2||1,754|
|2130 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.57M||2||2||2,491|
|2149 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.31M||3||2||1,633|
|2206 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.4M||3||2||1,975|
|2145 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.58M||4||4||2,256|
|2131 Parnell Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.26M||3||2||1,392|
|2201 Parnell Ave Los Angeles, CA||$2.14M||5||5||3,584|
|2126 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.3M||3||1.75||1,532|
|2201 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.46M||4||3||2,182|
|2139 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.43M||4||2||2,058|
|2127 Parnell Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.27M||3||2||1,570|
|2210 Manning Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.41M||3||2.5||2,121|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!