2148 Ulster St, Denver, CO 802384 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,309 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Gorgeous 4-bedroom home centrally located in Stapleton, adjacent to a pocket park, steps from community pools, schools, and just 15 min. from downtown Denver. The oversized front porch greets you at the front step and is perfect for lazy afternoons watching the kids ride bikes or playing on the playground across the street. The main floor boasts hardwood floors throughout, an open-concept plan, and rich window lines to give the house great lighting and functionality. Upstairs, the master suite has an over-sized walk-in closet perfect for any fashionista, as well as a 5-piece master bath. All bedrooms have eco top-down, bottom-up black-out shades which are perfect for the kiddos nap-time. The extended back porch is great for entertaining and is complemented by the surrounding beautiful perennials and fruit trees. To top it off, this eco-friendly home has solar panels to cut down on energy costs. This home is a must see.
Denver's most coveted neighborhood, perfect for raising a family. It has abundant open space, bike trails galore and a friendly vibe throughout. The house is walking distance from Westerly Creek Elementary and from 29th Avenue Town Center.
- Lot: 3,510 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central, Solar, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 635 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 484 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Solar Panels
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,309 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0133246042000
- Zillow Home ID: 118269814
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2148 Ulster Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Stapleton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.3% lower than in Denver, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Stapleton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stapleton home values.
- 2158 Ulster St Denver, CO$448K332,632
- 2098 Ulster St Denver, CO$404K331,280
- 2078 Ulster St Denver, CO$458K432,638
- 2075 Uinta St Denver, CO$332K331,671
- 2068 Ulster St Denver, CO$401K231,286
- 2069 Uinta St Denver, CO$335K32.51,712
- 8118 E 22nd Ave Denver, CO$384K221,280
- 8108 E 22nd Ave Denver, CO$438K32.51,697
- 8128 E 22nd Ave Denver, CO$401K231,320
- 2079 Uinta St Denver, CO$316K32.51,712
- 2058 Ulster St Denver, CO$435K32.51,768
- 2065 Uinta St Denver, CO$316K32.51,712
- 8138 E 22nd Ave Denver, CO$438K33.51,704
- 2085 Uinta St Denver, CO$308K32.51,512
- 2059 Uinta St Denver, CO$316K32.51,712
- 2035 Uinta St Denver, CO$317K331,712
- 8148 E 22nd Ave Denver, CO$401K231,305
- 2039 Uinta St Denver, CO$309K32.51,571
- 2089 Uinta St Denver, CO$342K331,712
- 2055 Uinta St Denver, CO$302K32.51,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!