- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 293 days on Zillow
- Views: 17,319 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $116
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2000
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 13113460
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 514 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Financing Proposed \ Cash, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Community Features \ Gated Entrance, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Community Features \ Greenbelt, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Building Area Source \ Tax, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Fencing \ Wood, Energy Saving Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Other Equipment \ Range\Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Gas, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Association Type \ Mandatory, Interior Features \ Plantation Shutters, Utilities \ Sidewalk, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Heating \ Zoned, Other Equipment \ Vent Mechanism, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Security Features \ Burglar, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Security Features \ Fire\Smoke, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Other, Parking Features \ Garage, Lot Features \ Corner, Security Features \ Owned, Fencing \ Metal, Utilities \ Concrete, Utilities \ Curbs, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Structural Style \ Garden\Zero Lot Line, Energy Saving Features \ Insulated Doors, Interior Features \ Other, Special Notes \ Deed Restrictions, Security Features \ Exterior Security Light(s), Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Interior Features \ Wainscoting, Foundation Details \ Slab, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Association Fee Includes \ Management Fees, Association Fee Includes \ Reserves, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Association Fee Includes \ Front Yard Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Maintenance of Common Areas, Parking Features \ Covered, Parking Features \ Oversized, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Parking Features \ Opener, Parking Features \ Swing Drive, Association Fee \ 350, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,863 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R384000C00101
- Zillow Home ID: 26666998
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $410K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 75034 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for Frisco as a whole. Among 75034 homes, this home is 12.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.9% lower than in Frisco, and 87.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 75034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Frisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75034 home values.
|2133 Mason Dr Frisco, TX||$465K||3||3||3,039|
|2117 Mason Dr Frisco, TX||$386K||3||3||2,512|
|5418 Travis Dr Frisco, TX||$392K||3||2.5||2,506|
|5434 Travis Dr Frisco, TX||$471K||3||3||3,091|
|5402 Travis Dr Frisco, TX||$390K||2||2.5||2,506|
|2101 Mason Dr Frisco, TX||$448K||3||2.5||3,091|
|5467 Travis Dr Frisco, TX||$484K||3||3||3,091|
|5450 Travis Dr Frisco, TX||$433K||3||2.5||2,900|
|5466 Travis Dr Frisco, TX||$386K||3||2.5||2,506|
|2085 Mason Dr Frisco, TX||$415K||3||2.5||2,900|
|5483 Travis Dr Frisco, TX||$423K||3||2.5||2,849|
|2118 Mason Dr Frisco, TX||$497K||3||3||3,480|
|5482 Travis Dr Frisco, TX||$389K||3||2.5||2,507|
|2065 Mason Dr Frisco, TX||$401K||3||2.5||2,843|
|5425 Braemar Dr Frisco, TX||$491K||4||3.5||3,033|
|5413 Braemar Dr Frisco, TX||$763K||4||5||4,832|
|4 Southern Hills Ct Frisco, TX||--||5||3||4,160|
|2100 Mason Dr Frisco, TX||$377K||3||2||2,313|
|5437 Braemar Dr Frisco, TX||$402K||3||2.5||2,582|
|5501 Travis Dr Frisco, TX||$449K||3||2.5||3,091|
Nearby Schools in Frisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!